Thursday, January 19, 2012

Time Flies!

I have started this post probably a hundred times and never had time to finish! So I know its been almost 2 weeks but I'm doing the best I can. So picking up where I left off- Scarlett and I went to a baby shower Sat morning and then that afternoon we had Masons baptism. He looked so cute and we are so proud of him ;)
I've now taught my new Sunday school class - the Valiant 10's twice and I love them. They are so smart and interested in everything I say. Aaron started back to school full-time on Tuesdays and Thursdays so we don't get to see him much those days but are so grateful he has the opportunity. Scarletts Mother Goose class has started back and she loves it! She gets to sing, dance, play with other kiddies her age and get a snack! It is so fun to watch her play.
Here she is dancing and shaking her bean bags! :)

Scarlett also had a virus and was working it out of her system this week and just when I thought it was over Aaron caught it.... so far I have not and I am praying it stays that way. Anyway so because he had this contagious virus he got to stay home from work on Fri. and Sat. and get babied by me and tortured by Scarlett- she was just so excited to have someone new to play with during the day. Since I had extra time on my hands those days I was able to get Scarletts baby bag done. My mother made me and my siblings these little bags that she put our special baby items in - come home from the hospital outfit, blessing outfit, my silver brush and comb, a handmade bib etc. etc. It is something that I have always cherished so I decided to make one for Scarlett.
         Here is Mine:           

This is the one I made for Scarlett:

Yes I am an amature but I think it turned out pretty cute.

The only other thing going on around here is diets. I am on a low carb and think I could literally die any minute. We have been exercising like crazy so not only am I suffering mentally but my body feels like I have been worked over with a baseball bat. If this doesn't work I swear I am going to just quit trying and live HAPPILY fat!

1 comment:

  1. Scarlett is so cute shaking her beanbags, Andie LOVED going there:) And your baby bag turned out gorgeous, maybe you could make me a couple, haha. And I'm starting a diet too...soon...:) Love y'all!!

    ReplyDelete